Due to our lenient policy toward use of our computers we wish to remind you of a few rules:
- No food or drinks allowed in the lab.
- No changing settings on our computers, including backgrounds.
- No installing software of any kinds on our computers (If you need a specific program, please ask a lab assistant for help).
- Students are asked to print only ONE copy of final document.
- When the lab is busy, and there are people waiting to use computers, you will be asked to vacate the computer if you are only playing games.
- The Open Lab is for VSU student or personnel use. You may be asked to produce your ID as proof of your status.
- Unaccompanied children are not allowed in the Open Lab.
With your cooperation in the following of these few rules, we will be able to keep our lenient policy of usage with our computers.
Hours of Operation
Fall and Spring Semesters
|Open||7:30 AM||7:30 AM||7:30 AM||7:30 AM||7:30 AM||
|Close||9:30 PM||9:30 PM||9:30 PM||9:30 PM||3:00 PM|
|Open||8:30 AM||8:30 AM||8:30 AM||8:30 AM||8:30 AM||
|Close||4:00 PM||4:00 PM||4:00 PM||4:00 PM||4:00 PM|
Summer Semester- June/July
|Open||7:30 AM||7:30 AM||7:30 AM||7:30 AM||7:30 AM**||
|Close||9:30 PM||9:30 PM||9:30 PM||9:30 PM||3:00 PM**|
*The Decision Center will be closed during fall break, Thanksgiving break, Christmas break, and Spring break.
**The Decision Center will be closed on Fridays during July. Please use the Library.