Strategic Research & Analysis serves as a source of institutional information to support planning and resource allocation. SRA is also responsible for federal reporting, responding to external surveys, and completing information requests for VSU administrators, staff, faculty, and community members. In support of this mission, SRA:
- provides regular enrollment, retention, and graduation reports
- assists Data Warehouse staff in providing readily accessible data and reports to university employees
- develops and administers student, faculty, and employee surveys
- responds to external surveys, ensuring that accurate information about VSU is available to prospective students
- curates a collection of consumer information, again ensuring that accurate information about VSU is available to current and prospective students
- maintains a list of comparator and aspirational peers
- responds to requests for institutional information, as time and privacy policies allow
Additionally, SRA employees regularly engage in professional scholarship, giving presentations at professional conferences around the country.
Strategic Research & Analysis
- 3rd Floor Student Union 1500 N Patterson Street. Valdosta, GA 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Phone: 229.333.7831