Alcohol/Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergrads (SAPU) Training
As you may already know, Valdosta State University has partnered with EverFi, whose mission is to help students address critical life skills such as alcohol abuse prevention, sexual assault prevention, and financial literacy in higher education institutions across the country. Each year over 700,000 students complete these courses.
Everfi is part of our comprehensive prevention program for students. This online education will empower you to make well-informed decisions about issues that affect your college years and beyond.
To complete the training modules:
- Always sign in to MyVSU
- Look at all the panes on the right of that page, and see if one of them says Everfi Training. If it is not already listed, click the small white gear that is on the top right of the list. Search Everfi, and add the training tab to your page. Click on the pane to access the training. Be sure to answer the initial questions before signing on.
- Complete Part 1 of both modules.
After 30-45 days you will receive an invitation to complete Part 2 of both modules. For more information concerning when to complete the training contact the Office of Centralized Advising
Login problems? Contact the VSU Solutions Center by calling (229) 245 - HELP (4357).
Other Important Information:
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome) released within the previous two years.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students’ attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual students’ answers.
- Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the “Help” link within the modules.
- 1500 N. Patterson St. University Center Entrance 5 Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Phone: 229.333.5709
- M-TH 8am - 5:30pm and Friday 8am-3pm. Email and/phone calls responded to within 24hrs. Thank you for your patience.