Our Preparation for PHR/SPHR Certification courses filled quickly! Register NOW for our Fall 2019 session which begins Sept 3 to guarantee your spot.
Get prepared to take the next step in your Human Resources career. HR is highly competitive and ever-changing and professional development is critical to your success. Earning your designation as a PHR or SPHR helps keep you up-to-date, demonstrates your commitment to the HR profession, and can set you apart as an expert in your field. Using materials from the Human Resources Certification Preparation Program (HRCP), this training prepares you to take the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) exam for your PHR or SPHR credential. (3.5 CEU) Your instructor is Ronnie Cooper, SPHR.
Materials NOT included. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information and discount code BEFORE purchasing your materials from HRCP.com.
20ABPD01 ONLINE Sept 3 - Dec 5 $395 (materials not included) After August 12, $465
Paying with PO or Check?
- Purchase order payments: Choose the invoice tab and enter the PO#. If you do not have a PO#, enter PHR2019 and we will send an invoice to the billing contact information provided.
- Check payments: Choose the invoice tab and enter CHECK in the PO# field. Your seat is NOT guaranteed until payment is received.
What you can expect:
- Course will be accessible 24/7.
- Live lectures generally every Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30 - 8:30 PM. (Lectures will be recorded for later viewing.)
- Weekly assignments: Readings, discussion posts, quizzes, module tests.
- Contact with instructor via email and discussion board.
- Interact with fellow students through discussion and message boards.
2019 Materials options with discounts applied:
- Online only, $245 - $28 = $217
- Print only, $345 - $40 = $305
- Print plus online, $445 - $52 = $393
Details about the materials can be found at hrcp.com under Products. Click on the first item in the drop down menu, PHR/SPHR Materials
Questions? Contact Sue Bailey: 229-245-6484 or email@example.com.
Do you know how to reduce critical risk factors for food-borne illness in your food service establishment? With ServSafe training you can bring back to work the knowledge you and your employees need to serve safe food to your customers! Participants passing with a grade of 75% or higher receive ServSafe Food Safety Certification from the NRAEF. eCertificates are available. Certification is valid for 5 years. (.85 CEU) Instructor Sue Bailey is certified to teach ServSafe®.
- You MUST have a ServSafe.com account set up BEFORE you come to class.
- Students will be called when textbooks are available for pick up at the Continuing Education office, 903 N Patterson Street, Valdosta.
- Write your user name and password on the inside front cover of your book to avoid problems logging in for the exam.
- This class is a comprehensive review of the ServSafe textbook. It is highly recommended that you read the materials and complete the exercises and study questions in advance of the class.
Benefits of taking ServSafe training with us:
- One-day training with a certified instructor.
- Class concludes with the administration of the online certification exam.
- Textbook and exam materials are included.
- Pass/Fail results are available immediately.
- Upon receipt of a passing grade, eCertificates are available for printing within 48 hours.
20FBPD01 Mon, Nov 4 9 AM - 6:30 PM $189 (After Oct 21, $229)