The following links provide valuable information regarding student support especially helpful for adult learners.
Academic and Related Sources
- Student Affairs
- Access Office for Students with Disabilities
- VSU Student Handbook
- Testing Office
- Academic Resources for Students
- OASIS Center for Advising and First Year Programs
- Academic Support Center
- Distance Learning and Online Degrees at VSU
- ASVAB Study Guide
- ASVAB Practice Test
- Health Services
- The Counseling Center
- Alcohol and Drug Information
- Campus Recreation
- Campus Wellness Program
- Dining Services
- Voter Registration
- Parking and Transportation
- VSU Police
- VSU Parents and Families Association
- City of Valdosta,GA City government, services, visitor information.
- City Hall, 216 East Central Avenue, Valdosta, GA 31603. PH: 229-259-3500
- Valdosta, GA Map
- Valdosta Daily Times Newspaper
- Information about businesses, professional services, restaurants, etc.
- Lowndes County, GA County government, services.
- Valdosta-Lowndes County Chamber of Commerce
- 416 North Ashley Street, Valdosta, GA 31603. PH: 229-247-8100
- Valdosta-Lowndes Convention and Visitors Bureau
- South Georgia Regional Library
- Newcomer Information
- South Georgia Medical Center
- Valdosta Regional Airport
We're here to help...
Contact us with your questions, concerns, or suggestions by email at AMP@valdosta.edu or by phone at 912-510-3313.