Nutritional Science Minor Selected Educational Outcomes
1. gain familiarity with the scope of nutritional science as an academic area and the research that is conducted in the field.
2. develop an appreciation for the complexities of nutritional processes and the significance of nutrition to life long health and productivity.
3. are enabled to take greater responsibility for their own nutritional choices in pursuit of holistic health.
4. assess and evaluate nutritional status and plan the implementation of appropriate interventions for optimal well-being.
5. demonstrate a commitment to outreach by sharing nutritional expertise with individuals, families, and communities