Student Government Association
Due to the Dean of Students office (3rd floor Student Union) by Tuesday, September 1, 2015 6PM
Mandatory Freshman Candidate seminar: Tuesday September 1st, 6PM Student Union 3rd Floor in Meeting room 1!
Contact Vice-President Kavanaugh for any questions!
(Limited seats are availible available)
- Next meeting Monday, August the 31st at 8PM all senators will take the Oath of Office in Student Union Meeting Room 1
- Freshman Senator Application packets are LIVE!
- Mandatory Freshman Candidate seminar: Tuesday, September 1st, 6PM in Student Union Meeting Room 1. (Third Floor)
- Interested in applying for a Vacate Senate Seat? Contact Vice-President Kavanaugh for more info. Application are LIVE!
- Come by the SGA office on the 3rd Floor of the Student Union to meet the new SGA Exec Board: President- David Burdette, Vice President - Colleen Kavanaugh, Secretary - Jarius Leavy, Comptroller - Sequoia Kirby
- Have an issue, complaint, concern, or suggestion? Call the SGA 24 hour Concern Hotline at 229-333-5682!