Special Interest Certificate Programs
...and for those on the GO!
Get prepared to take the next step in your Human Resources career. HR is highly competitive and ever-changing and professional development is critical to your success. Earning your designation as a PHR or SPHR helps keep you up-to-date, demonstrates your commitment to the HR profession, and can set you apart as an expert in your field. Using materials from the Human Resources Certification Preparation Program (HRCP), this training prepares you to take the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) exam for your PHR or SPHR credential. (3.5 CEU)
Materials NOT included. Email email@example.com for information and discount code BEFORE purchasing your materials from HRCP.com.
18WBPD01 ONLINE* Jan 22 - April 27 $395 After Jan 12 - $465 Register
18SBPD01 ONLINE* May 21 - Aug 24 $395 After May 11 - $465 Register
*What you can expect:
- Course will be accessible 24/7.
- Live lectures every Tuesday (and some Thursdays) from 6:30 - 8:30 PM. (Lectures will be recorded for later viewing.)
- Weekly assignments: Readings, discussion posts, quizzes, module tests.
- Contact with instructor via email and discussion board.
- Interact with fellow students through discussion and message boards.
For more information on this course, contact Sue Bailey: 229-245-6884 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
One Day Certification Course with Exam
Do you know how to reduce critical risk factors for food-borne illness in your food service establishment? With ServSafe training you can bring back to work the knowledge you and your employees need to serve safe food to your customers! Participants passing with a grade of 75% or higher receive ServSafe Food Safety Certification from the NRAEF. Certification is valid for 5 years. (.85 CEU) Instructor Sue Bailey is certified to teach ServSafe®.
Benefits of taking ServSafe training with us:
- One-day training with a certified instructor.
- Class concludes with the administration of the online certification exam.
- eCertificates now available from ServSafe.com once grades have been recorded.
- Textbook and exam materials are included.
- Multilingual textbooks and test materials are available. Please call Sue Bailey for information: 229-245-6484.
Monday Nov 13 9 AM - 6:30 PM $189 (after Oct 30, $229)
REGISTER BY Oct 30 TO GUARANTEE YOU WILL HAVE YOUR BOOK IN TIME TO STUDY BEFORE CLASS.
After Nov 3:
- Additional 2nd day or overnight delivery charges for materials may be incurred.
- Call to see if spots are available in class.
- No refunds for cancellations after Nov 3, but you may send a substitute. Please contact our office in advance with the substitute's name and registration information.
Exam Only Sessions
For individuals seeking a proctor only:
Exams are online but must be taken onsite with a proctor.
Tests available in English, Spanish, and Chinese.
eCertificate can be downloaded/printed once your grade has been recorded.
Registrants are responsible for self-study AND for purchasing their study materials and exam voucher from the ServSafe website: www.servsafe.com.
Exam Only Proctoring Fee - $75
|Tues, Oct 10||9 AM||Register
|Mon, Nov 13||4:30 PM|
For exam-only students, please register by 4 PM the Thursday before the exam date.
VSU Continuing Education is no longer a host site for ICLE satellite seminar broadcasts. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please check the ICLE website for information on satellite locations and schedules. Call them at 1-800-422-0893 for program details, registration information, and fees.