Welcome to the Center for Business & Economic Research
The Center for Business and Economic Research (CBER) supports regional economic development and promotes activities that strengthen the competitive positions of regional business. In addition to conducting applied research on important regional issues, CBER provides a broad range of consulting services, training programs, and public service activities to area organizations.
The 41 South Georgia counties that constitute the primary service area of Valdosta State University are also the primary service area of CBER. This area is bounded on the east by the Atlantic Ocean, on the south by the state of Florida, and on the west by the state of Alabama. As opportunities arise, other areas within Georgia, the Southeast, and the United States are also served.
As a service arm of Valdosta State University, CBER vigorously strives to stay abreast of and serve the changing needs of organizations within South Georgia. CBER is administered through Valdosta State University's Langdale College of Business Administration.
- Lowndes County By The Numbers 2018
- 2nd Quarter 2018 Cost of Living Index
- 1st. Quarter 2018 Cost of Living Index
- 4th. Quarter 2017 Cost of Living Index
- 3rd. Quarter 2017 Cost of Living Index
- 2nd. Quarter 2017 Cost of Living Index
- 1st. Quarter 2017 Cost of Living Index
- Lowndes County By The Numbers 2017
- "4th Quarter 2016 Cost of Living Index"
- National 2018 Projections
- Georgia 2018 Projections
- Valdosta 2018 Projections