Resources for Students
Valdosta State University and the Academic Support Center work together to offer students numerous and valuable academic and personal resources. We strive to provide students with everything they need to succeed!
Writing, Grammar, Source Evaluation, Citation
Dictionaries and Foreign Languge Acquisition
Picking a Major/Career
Credit By Exam Preparation
Miscellaneous Yet Still Helpful
- Academic Toolkit - Campus Resources to help you navigate college.
- Find the Best Apps for College Students in 2021 - apps for everything from campus safety, to room decoration, to money management, etc.
- Problem Solving - problem solving skills and critical thinking
- Learning Skills -study skills including note taking, study skills and memorizations
- Khan Academy online lectures
- GPA Calculator - from the University of Maryland
- VARK Learning Styles Questionnaire
- Time Management (Worksheet)
- Procrastination (Worksheet)
Odum Library, 2nd floor
1500 N. Patterson St. Valdosta, Georgia 31698 (next to Circulation)
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
Mon-Thur: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Fri: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Sunday: 3:00pm - 7:00pm
Find us on social media!