Welcome to VSU Health Services
The Student Health Center is a department within the Division of Student Affairs. Services are available with VSU ID for all currently enrolled full-time students who are taking one or more semester hours and who have paid the health fee.
Events and Announcements
- Walk-ins are welcome and strongly encouraged at the Student Health Center, but we will schedule appointments upon request. We ask that appointments be made for Well Women Exams.
- February 15th 11:30- 3PM - Closed for a meeting/training
- New! Online Patient Registration Form - Take a few minutes to complete the form.
- "After Hours On Call Nurse Triage" service - call 229.259.2083 ***Please note that the after-hours, on-call nurse will not be able to schedule or cancel appointments, discuss charges. take requests for medical records, or refill precriptions. Students who require those services should call (229) 219-3200.
- Important update - effective 5/7/18 the health center will be charging for all medications filled at the retail pharmacy, including prescriptions provided to students by a SHC provider
- We now carry Over-The-Counter medications & products
- Check out our new Live Health Kiosk - reminder - Live Health Kiosk available when we are open!
- Student Health Portal (first time users please register)
- Students under the age of 18 require parental/guardian consent to be seen at Student Health Services. Please fill out and have notarized the Minor Consent for Treatment form
- VSYOU: Experience Valdosta State University - Success
- Student Affairs - Learn about each department!
- Option for online students & health services
- New! Accepting Insurance (insurance not required for services) call 229-293-6236 with questions
- Please bring your insurance card or a hard copy of your card (front and back) at each visit. New! Upload a copy of your insurance card through the online appointment scheduling system
The mission of Student Health is to provide optimum health care in a convenient location for undergraduate and graduate students in a compassionate, confidential manner.
"Healing the Present...Teaching the Future"