Council of Department Heads
The Council of Department Heads is an Advisory Body Contributing to the Leadership of the University. The Council serves the following purposes:
* To serve as a representative voice of the department heads.
* To provide a means of communication between the department heads and the President and Provost of the University.
* To provide a means whereby the administration, through the Provost of the University, may refer matters of common interest to a body representing the department heads.
* To provide a means whereby the department heads can offer, through the Council of Department Heads, suggestions or recommendations to the President and Provost of the University pertaining to matters of common interest.
* To accept and share responsibility with administration, faculty, staff, and students in all efforts to improve the stature of the University as we seek to accomplish our mission.
Meeting Schedule 2018/2019 AY
We meet at 4PM on the 4th Tuesday of each month except for December, June, July, when there are no meetings.
Location: Conference Room, 2nd Level of the Oak Street Parking Deck.