Student Government Association
- Student Activity Fee Allocation Packets for the 2014-2015 school year will be available for pick up in the Dean of Students Office Thursday, February 13 and are due March 14 at 12Noon!
- SGA is hosting a Student Activity Fee Allocation Question and Answer Session on March 12th from 6-7 pm in the Student Union Theater.
- Congratulations to the newly elected Senators : Brittany J.Stokes & Jarrett Wilson!!
- The CAB spring concert will be held in April. More details to come soon!
- There is one opening for a Judicial Council justice. Please visit the branches page for the application.
- Are you interested joining SGA this semester? Find out more.
- Congratulations to the new Chief Justice Kelsey Garner and Associate Chief Justice DeOsha Randolph!
- Congratulations to the newly appointed Spring committee chairs: Candicee Childs & Vincent Jupiter, Public Relations and Lamarrea Burney, Health Services!
- BREAKING NEWS: Introducing the new SGA Student Concern Hotline. Have an issue, complaint, concern, or suggestion? Call 229-333-5682!