Meal Delivery in Quarantine
Students entering quarantine or isolation will receive an email from Housing and Residence Life that will include a link to the meal delivery enrollment form that must be completed to begin receiving meal delivery. Just in case you missed it the enrollment form is here.
- Students entering quarantine or isolation will receive three meals per day, breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Meals will be delivered once per day Sunday - Thursday at dinner time. Breakfast and lunch for the subsequent day will be delivered with the dinner meal.
- Weekend meals will be delivered Friday at dinner time consisting of Friday dinner, Saturday brunch and dinner, and Sunday brunch.
- Once Dining Services receives notification of a student in quarantine/isolation, meal delivery service will automatically begin with dinner that evening.
- A non-perishable continental breakfast, including a beverage, will be provided.
- Lunch meals will consist of a salad, sandwich/wrap, fruit, and a beverage.
- Dinner meals will consist of a hot meal with the appropriate trimmings and a beverage.
- Menus will be based on Palms Dining scheduled food offerings.
- Declared food allergies, special diets, vegan, and vegetarian diets will be accommodated, students can enter this information when they submit the meal delivery enrollment form.
- 2 meal swipes will be deducted from the student’s meal plan for each day meal delivery service is used.
- On the first day a student enters into quarantine, a care package will be delivered to their room that will consist of water, crackers, soup, and snacks.
- When a student is moved to isolation, this care package will be in the isolation room. Each isolation room is equipped with a small fridge and a microwave.
- All meals will arrive in disposable containers with disposable utensils.
- Meals will be delivered to the room.
- The person delivering the meals will knock on the door to notify the student of the delivery.
- Deliveries will occur between 5:00 and 6:30. Times are subject to change based on the availability of delivery staff.