VSU Parent and Family Experience
Looking for COVID-19 Updates?
By registering for the parent portal, you'll receive updates via email when your students do. You can also see our ongoing communications about the COVID-19 coronavirus on our Health Advisory page.
We know that today’s parents want to be involved in their student’s education. And we know that parent involvement can be extremely influential when it comes to enrollment, retention and promoting student success. That’s why we offer a parent engagement platform that turns parents into partners.1
The VSU Parent and Family Experience is a comprehensive portal for parents of VSU students to receive answers and information about their student's experience at Valdosta State, and to connect parents with student's academic and financial information through the proper access channels.
Ready to get started?
The VSU Parent & Family Experience is designed to send you the information you need, when you need it.
PERSONALIZE the advice, information and deadlines you receive by clicking HERE or the Discover Communities button. The result is a curated newsfeed built on your interests and needs.
- UPDATE the frequency of your newsletters by clicking HERE. We'll email you personalized newsletters to keep you appropriately engaged & focused on what matters most: your student's success.
- JOIN the community by commenting at the bottom of any post. If you have questions, please don't be shy! We'll get them answered.
- SHARE the love by sending any valuable articles to your student by clicking the share button under each post.
- SAVE important information by clicking favorite under each post. The post will be stored in your personal folder, which you can access HERE.
We hope you find The VSU Parent & Family Experience useful.
Connect to Your Student
Did you know you can connect to your student on The Valdosta State Parent & Family Experience and support them in meeting their educational goals? Simply send a connection request to your student, and if your students grants you access, you'll get real-time updates and notifications on select academic and financial records, including:
- Financial Aid Requirements (whether or not they've been met)
- New Bills & Account Balance
- Holds on Account
- GPA & Grade Information
- Class Schedule
Start now at valdosta.campusesp.com!
How to Connect to Your Student
Instructions for mobile devices:
Instructions for desktop computers: