COVID-19 Vaccination Plan at Valdosta State
Currently, the following groups are eligible for the COVID vaccine in Georgia:
- Any adult age 16 and older in Georgia
- The CDC has approved the Pfizer vaccine for children ages 12-15
Where to be Vaccinated
VSU employees and students can make your appointment today at the Student Health Center online here.
Family and Friends Free Vaccination Clinic at VSUWednesday, May 26, 2021
9:00am – 3:00pm
Student Health Center (on Georgia Avenue)
Sign up at the link above
Or you can call 229-333-5886 to schedule your appointment
**The Pfizer vaccine will be administered, so those ages 12 and up are eligible
Other Vaccine Locations
Georgia Department of Public Health: 1-844-955-1499 or https://gta-vras.powerappsportals.us/
SGMC Daily Drive-Through: https://mychart.sgmc.org/MyChart/covid19/#/
Barnes Healthcare Services & Pharmacy: https://www.barneshc.com/covid-vaccine/
Additional Locations in Georgia: https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-vaccine
Helpful Vaccine Information
Video: What to expect after getting a COVID-19 vaccine
Video: Explaining the COVID-19 vaccine's emergency use authorization
Video: Use v-safe to tell CDC how you're feeling after COVID-19 vaccination
Video: VSU A Conversation About COVID Vaccination
More Information on Vaccination at VSU
- Those eligible include current VSU students, faculty, and staff. Retirees, former employees, former students, and spouses or relatives of current campus community members are currently not eligible
- The current vaccine VSU has is the Pfizer vaccine
- You must be able to receive the vaccine on campus at the Student Health Center.
- The vaccine is currently not mandated
Student Health Center:
Covid-19 vaccines are administered by appointment at the Student Health Center located on Georgia Avenue across from Powell Hall.
Schedule your on campus vaccine appointment
When supplies increase, a satellite COVID-19 Vaccine site will be available by appointment in the Health Sciences and Business Administration building Miller’s Clinic located on North Campus.
When an increase in vaccine supply becomes available where mass vaccination is possible, a satellite drive-through vaccination clinic may be established at the Sustella Parking Deck.