Student Union, 3rd Floor 1500 N. Patterson St. Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
To provide additional food to VSU students who are in need of support.
Goals and Objectives
- To provide minimal foods for students in need
- To advocate on behalf of those in need
- To provide information for other resources that address food concerns for students in need
Policies and Procedures
- A valid VSU student ID is required for food pick-up
- Students must be enrolled full-time, at time of pick-up
- Students must not have a meal plan
- Students may access the service a maximum of once every two weeks, unless deemed otherwise by Director of Blazer Pantry
- Students must sign in with the Division of Student Affairs to receive service
- Personal information is used for organizational purposes only, information is confidential
- Food pick-up is only accessible during business hours of the Office if Student Life, see hours of operation
- Policies and Procedures are subject to change by authority of the Office of Student Life Student Life, Student Union, 3rd Floor
Hours of Operation
Monday– Thursday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Closed all VSU calendar holidays & student breaks
Our space is limited. Please contact our office before making a donation!
Download the Blazer Pantry Application in PDF Format. All student information is confidential.