To provide non-perishable food and professional attire to VSU students in need.
Goals and Objectives
- To provide food for students in need
- To advocate on behalf of those in need
- To provide professional attire to VSU students in need
- To provide information for other resources that address food concerns for students
Policies and Procedures
- A valid VSU student ID is required for food pick-up
- Students must be enrolled full-time, at time of pick-up
- Personal information is used for organizational purposes only, information is confidential
Hours of Operation
Tuesday & Thursday: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
If you are in need of food and the Drop-N-Shop is closed, please call 253-4446 or email email@example.com and someone will assist you. Closed all VSU calendar holidays & student breaks.
Our space is limited. Please contact our office before making a donation!
Email: Niki Turley at firstname.lastname@example.org