Post-Baccalaureate Program for Pre-Physician Assistant Students
- Total Credit Hours: 31
About this field
This is a four semester program designed for students who currently possess a baccalaureate degree but lack the necessary prerequisite courses to apply for admission to physician assistant (PA) school.
The Valdosta State Difference
This program is administered by faculty in the Department of Biology that specialize in helping students obtain admission into PA programs. These advisers will assist students with all aspects of their applications. This program can be started in the fall, spring or summer semesters.
What You'll Learn
The curriculum is designed to meet admission requirements for physician assistant programs in the United States.
- BIOL 1107 - Principles of Biology I
- BIOL 1107L – Principles of Biology Laboratory I
- CHEM 1211 - Principles of Chemistry I
- CHEM 1211L - Principles of Chemistry Laboratory I
- BIOL 1108 - Principles of Biology II
- BIOL 1108L – Principles of Biology Laboratory II
- CHEM 1212 - Principles of Chemistry II
- CHEM 1212L - Principles of Chemistry Laboratory II
- BIOL 2251 - Human Anatomy & Physiology I
- BIOL 2260 - Microbiology in Health and Disease
- BIOL 2252 - Human Anatomy & Physiology II
- MATH 1401 – Elementary Statistics
- Physician's Assistant
Room 2035, 2nd Floor
Bailey Science Building