John D. Lairsey, Ed.D.
- Ed.D. Educational Leadership, Valdosta State University 2002
- Ed.S. Educational Leadership, Valdosta State University 1996
- M.Ed. Educational Administration and Supervision, Valdosta State University 1994
- M.Ed. Music Education, Valdosta State College 1991
- B.M. Music, Valdosta State College 1986
- Retired Georgia School Superintendent
Shared and Distributed Leadership, Teacher Leadership, School Reform and Accountability, Ethics in Leadership and Rural Education.
Pate, J. L., Brockmeier, L. L., Lairsey, J., Hill, D. L., & Chastian, N. R. (2021). Implicit bias awareness and intervention influence on in-service classroom teachers promoting equity in school discipline: A mixed methods study. Journal of Education and Social Policy, 8(2). DOI: 10.30845/jesp.v8n2p7.