b'Financial Assistance for Career TrainingMyCAA WHO IS ELIGIBLE? POPULAR PROGRAMS: Clinical Dental AssistantMilitary spouses can receive aSpouses of active duty Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine Medical Billing & Coding$4000 scholarship to train onlineservice members in pay grades E1-E5, W1-W2, or O1-O2.Web Designand learn at your convenienceSpouses of National Guard or AGR Members must be Certified Physical Therapy Aidefor a career that moves with youon federal Title 10 active duty orders.NASM Certified Personal Trainerwherever you are stationed. And more.Visit the MyCAA Spouse Portal at https://aiportal.acc.af.mil/mycaa to create your accountAF COOL - Air Force Credentialing Opportunities On-LineAF COOL funding provides $4,500 per Airman over the course of their military career to pursue a credential in one of 642 professional certifications and licenses to:Professionalize the enlisted force by providing up-to-date industry-recognized credentials.Provide a way for airmen to prepare for civilian life by ensuring that they are ready for work in the civilian sector.For a list of credentials, eligibility requirements, and to apply, visit afvec.langley.af.mil/afvec/Public/COOL/. Call VSUs Office of Professional and Community Education at 229.245.6484 to let us know how we can help.Contact Sue Bailey at 229-245.6484 or email pace@valdosta.edu for more information about other financial aid options for certain online programs, including Sallie Mae student loans and Ed2Go financial assistance.Frequently Asked QuestionsDo I have to apply to VSU to take PACE classes?What is your refund / cancellation / transfer policy? How do I register? Unless otherwise stated, full refunds minus $5 or 5%, whichever No. All of our classes are open to the public. We have 3 ways tois greater, will be given by calling 229.245.6484 at least three register: online, by phone, and in person. work days prior to the start of the program. No refunds less than three work days prior to the start of a class, but registrants may Can my minor child take adult PACE classes? send a substitute. No partial refunds for classes missed. Full Due to Minors on Campus policies, children under 18 may notrefunds for classes canceled by VSU.participate in online or in-person adult PACE classes. Where will my course be held? What about parking?What about masks? Except where noted, classes are held at the Regional Center for PACE follows VSU policy based on CDC guidelines. We stronglyContinuing Education, 903 N Patterson Street, Valdosta. Parking permit details will be provided with your registration receipt.VALDOSTA STATE UNIVERSITYCONTINUING EDUCATIONencourage individuals who have not been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 to wear masks while in VSU buildings. Is financial aid available for PACE classes?THE BRIDGE TION 15HOPE scholarships and Federal Financial Aid are not applicable to noncredit courses. Participants in certain career training courses may be eligible for financial aid from private lenders. Call 229.245.6484 or email pace@valdosta.edu for more information.Professional and Community ProgramsVALDOSTA STATE UNIVERSITY PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY EDUCA'