- To promote gender equity and an academic climate that hears and respects women's voices.
- To provide resources and an intellectual context for students, the University, and the community which facilitates individual and collaborative research about women, gender, and sexualities.
- To promote the integration of women, gender, and sexuality issues into courses across the disciplines and so encourage critical and sensitive thinking about women, gender, and sexualities.
- To initiate and co-sponsor events related to women, gender, and sexualities with campus departments and student organizations.
- To offer networking, advocacy, and support for all faculty, staff, and students.
Women's and Gender Studies
- Women's & Gender Studies Coordinator:Dr. A.J. Ramirez 1202 Ashley Hall Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Phone: 229.249.4842