Alcohol or Drug Related EmergencyEmergencies - Call 259-5555 or 911
A person needs immediate professional assistance if he or she:
- Is unable to stand or walk, or can do so only with difficulty.
- Has difficulty breathing.
- Passes out or is incoherent.
- Has fever or chills.
- Has difficulty speaking.
- Has an injury.
- Is paranoid, confused, or disoriented.
- Is violent or threatening.
- Appears to be at risk to him/herself or others.
- Appears to be dehydrated, with a bluish tint to the lips and fingernails.
- Cannot tell you their name or location.
Student Health Center, 2nd Floor, 1500 N. Patterson St. Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698