About the Counseling Center
The Counseling Center is a free resource provided to all VSU students, where they can examine personal, family, social, and academic concerns including:
- Academic goals, coursework, and grades- test anxiety
- Stress, anxiety and feeling overwhelmed
- Feeling unmotivated or depressed
- Managing chronic or emerging Mental Health conditions
- Relationship concerns and conflicts with roommates and friends
- Dating violence or sexual assault
- Adjusting to social life at college
- Feeling disconnected from support systems at home
- Balancing multiple demands (academic, relationships, and finances)
- Loss of a loved one (grief)
- Difficulties communicating with professors or other individuals
- Choices about educational and career directions and life after college
Please see our services for more information.
The Counseling Center is a SAFE ZONE for individuals of all ethnicities, abilities, religions, sexual orientations, physical appearances/sizes, and gender identities.
Student Health Center, 2nd Floor 1500 N. Patterson St. Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698