June 15, 2021: UPD Phones Down
Blazer Pantry & Closet
The mission of the Drop-N-Shop is to provide non-perishable food, hygiene products, and professional attire to VSU students who are in need. Providing students with resources to address their concerns pertaining to their needs.
Goals and Objectives
- To provide food for students in need
- To advocate on behalf of those in need
- To provide professional attire to VSU students in need
- To provide information for other resources that address food concerns for students
Policies and Procedures
- A valid VSU student ID is required for food pick-up
- Students must be enrolled full-time, at time of pick-up
- Personal information is used for organizational purposes only, information is confidential
Hours of Operation
Tuesday & Thursday: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Coming Soon - Saturday Hours
If you are in need of food and the Drop-N-Shop is closed, please call 253-4446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will assist you. Closed all VSU calendar holidays & student breaks.
The Drop-N –Shop is accepting non-perishables, hygiene products, and professional clothes on a rolling basis. Donations are accepted at the Drop-N-Shop (First Floor of the Student Union, 1101) and the Student Leadership and Volunteer Service office (Student Union, 3118).
**As of March 5, 2020 or CURRENT NEED IS Hygiene Products
The Drop-N-Shop is accepting volunteers who are looking to help serve the Valdosta State University community. To volunteer please email your interest and availability to email@example.com.
Location & Contact Information
Location: 1st floor of the Student Union, across from the theatre