VSU Planetarium Policy
Our planetarium shows for school groups and civic organizations (up to 47 visitors) may be scheduled through the Event Services office (229 333-5998, or email: email@example.com). Shows may be scheduled on Tuesdays or Thursdays from 10:00am or 11:30am. These shows are presented by astronomy students trained in the operation of the planetarium; times available for shows are limited. Please observe the following policies when requesting a show:
- Groups must comprise at least ten individuals.
- We provide shows for non-profit civic organizations and for school groups in grades K-12. For grades 8 and under we request that one adult chaperone per ten students be included in the group.
- The planetarium seats 47; for reasons of safety groups may not exceed this number (including chaperones).
- Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance of the requested date.
- The planetarium is closed from mid-May to mid-August.
Groups May Choose from these Shows or Request a Topic