Develop leadership skills to achieve success in your daily life and advance your career.
To earn this certificate you must:
- Read carefully, complete and submit the Leadership Certificate Agreement before beginning your classes.
- Successfully complete all required and elective courses within 18 months.
- Maintain a 70% grade average or higher throughout the program. (Please note: Ed2Go's passing grade is 64%; this does NOT meet VSU PACE's requirement for our certificate programs.)
- Submit the Course Checklist & Certificate Request form to receive your Grant Writing Certificate.
This certificate program is entirely online. Individual courses start at $119. Course bundles start at $199. Check our online course schedule for start dates.
- Leadership Suite
- Achieving Success with Difficult People
- Building Teams that Work
- Skills for Making Great Decisions
- Keys to Effective Communication
Electives (Choose minimum of 2)
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Individual Excellence
- Effective Business Writing
- Mastery of Business Fundamentals
- Business Finance for Non-Finance Personnel
- Six Sigma: Total Quality Applications
Please note: Courses in certificate programs are subject to change. VSU PACE reserves the right to amend our policies at any time and will contact those participants who may be affected by any policy adjustments.