BSN Students Participate in Undergraduate Research Symposium
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences Admissions
- Advising Center
- Faculty & Staff Resources
- Alumni & Friends
- Faculty and Staff
- Advising Center
- New HSBA Building
- CONHS Employment Opportunities
- CONHS Blog
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences Scholarships
- Carson and Philena T. McLane Caregiver Scholarship
- Dorothy Cobb Levy Nursing Excellence Endowment Scholarship
- Jane Parramore Scholarship
- Lettie Pate Whitehead Foundation Scholarship
- Nursing Endowment Scholarship
- Virginia McCraw Gaskins Scholarship
- Martin and Laura Lynn Miller Endowment Scholarship
- School of Nursing Community of Interest Advisory Board
- School of Nursing Evidence-Based Practice Poster Exhibit
- Post-Master's Certificate
Valdosta State University’s BSN students faced stiff competition at the 20th Annual Undergraduate Research Symposium and came out with an impressive award on April 10th.
Their poster describing end of life care and moral distress won FIRST PLACE in the Social Sciences division.
This is impressive--every college/division on campus was represented in the multi-day Research Symposium and there were over 130 in the poster competition Thursday evening. Our CONHS students were congratulated by the VSU President, Dr. William McKinney, Provost, Dr. David Danahar, and Dr. LaPlant for their fine work.
Please congratulate our two groups of Senior 2 students, who were sponsored by Dr. Maura Schlairet:
Poster #1 on End of Life Care and Moral Distress- Jacquelyn Gillaspy, Zsuzsanna Bartha, Joseph Pyles, Baily Korb & DeErika Williams
Poster #2 on Undergraduate Student Research and Future Success- Britney Hadsock, Megan Moss, Becky Shell, Shelby Elder & Eve Macgonigle
Great work! WE are proud of our students!
College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Health Sciences and Business Administration Building
2525 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Phone: 229.333.5959
- Fax: 229.333.7300
8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.