Student Teaching / Clinical Practice Information
The information linked below is for student teachers in the Initial Teacher Preparation and Services Department.
Student Teaching/Clinical Practice Handbook
Contextual Factors Information
The teacher uses information about the learning-teaching context and student individual difference to set learning goals and plan instruction and assessment.
ELED Lesson Plan Format
- edTPA Lesson Plan Professional Semesters 3 and 4 Guidelines - 8.4.2018 (PDF version)
- ELED Departmental Lesson Plan Rubric - Professional Semesters 3 and 4
Resources for Lesson Plans
Georgia Standards of Excellence
- ELA Georgia Standards of Excellence
- Math Georgia Standards of Excellence
- Science Georgia Standards of Excellence
- Social Studies Georgia Standards of Excellence
COEHS Candidate Assessment on Performance Standards (CAPS)
- CAPS Form Early Field Experience
- CAPS Form with Dispositions
- CAPS User Guide
- ELED Field Experience Observation Summary
- GACE - This site provides up-to-date registration and testing information, test preparation materials, and services that enable you to register and obtain your unofficial test results online.