You’re invested in the success of every student.
The Department of Early Childhood and Special Education at Valdosta State offers undergraduate and graduate degrees and certifications and hands-on experience in teaching prekindergarten, elementary, and students with special needs. Here, you will work with experienced faculty members and mentors who teach in one of our many regional schools as you prepare for a successful career in education. Select a program below to learn more!
- Education SpecialistSpecial Education
- Master of EducationEarly Childhood Education
- Master of Arts in TeachingSpecial Education Adapted Curriculum
- Master of Arts in TeachingSpecial Education General Curriculum
- Bachelor of Science in EducationEarly Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Science in EducationEarly Childhood Special Education General Curriculum
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.