Student Teaching / Clinical Practice Information
The information linked below is for student teachers in the Early Childhood and Special Education Department.
Contextual Factors Information
The teacher uses information about the learning-teaching context and student individual difference to set learning goals and plan instruction and assessment.
ECSE Lesson Plan for Student Teachers
- edTPA Lesson Plan Professional Semesters 3 and 4 Guidelines - 07.23.14 (PDF version)
- edTPA Lesson Plan Professional Semesters 3 and 4 Guidelines - 07.23.14 (MS word version)
- ECSE Departmental Lesson Plan Rubric - Professional Semesters 3 and 4
Resources for Lesson Plans
- Georgia Standards of Excellence
ELA Georgia Standards of Excellence
Math Georgia Standards of Excellence
- Georgia Performance Standards
Science Georgia Performance Standards
Social Studies Georgia Performance Standards
COEHS Candidate Assessment on Performance Standards (CAPS)
ECSE Field Experience Observation Summary
- GACE- This site provides up-to-date registration and testing information, test preparation materials, and services that enable you to register and obtain your unofficial test results online.