GOML Students check the GOML calendar for important dates regarding registration, which often differ from VSU's calendar. Make sure you are in touch with your advisor regarding the classes you plan to take.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Beginning Spring 2011 GOML students will register using the Banner Web Registration System, same as VSU students. Returning students have previously used Banner Web for paying fees, withdrawing from classes, or signing off on financial aid documents.
New Students: How to Login to Banner and Register for Courses
- User ID: Your VSU Student ID Number
- See the VSU Email / ID link in menu to the left for information on getting your ID number?
- Password for first time users is based on your date of birth: MMMDDYYYY. For example: if your birthday is October 1, 1982, your password will be OCT011982. (Please note: the month is case-sensitive and must all uppercase.)
- If you have logged into Banner Web previously, you were required to change your password and enter a security question. If you cannot remember the password you selected, enter your User ID (VSU ID Number) and click ‘Forgot Password’ on the login page. Be sure to try the birthday protocol first in case you've never logged in.
- Click here to access Banner Web and course schedules
- you can also use the Registration link on VSU home page
- Click here for directions on using Banner Web registration
Non-GOML students wanting to take a GOML course: fill out this form and submit to the graduate School.
Spring 2012 GOML Classes at Other Schools
Students interested in GOML electives which are offered at other institutions should review the Spring 2012 GOML Classes at Other Schools webpage for the list of offered sections.