- For help with admissions for online programs, contact the Graduate School: email@example.com or 229-333-5694
- VSU Email - Submit help request at VSU IT Helpdesk or call VSU HelpDesk at (229) 245-4357
- VSU Student ID Number - Contact the VSU Registrar’s Office at (229) 333-5727 or by Email registraratvaldosta.edu
- VSU Registration System - Click here for guidance on using the Banner System
- VSU Banner Fee Payment System - Contact VSU Bursary at 800-618-1878 opt #6 or Email: bursaryatvaldosta.edu
GoVIEW Technical Problems
When submitting a help request, be sure to identify yourself as a VSU GoVIEW student.
- GoVIEW - USG Course System - See help here
VSU Online Technical Problems
- BlazeVIEW - VSU Course System - Click here for BazeVIEW assistance for Students
Specific Academic Concerns or Feedback
For any concern regarding systems, the program, a course, an instructor, or any staff member, please feel free to contact the Chair of your department (see the Advising link.). We want to do all we can to support your learning. Keep in mind that you have a valuable opportunity to provide feedback via the online SOI, Student Opinion of Instruction form, at the end of the term.