NOTE: If you are not in a Georgia ONmyLINE program, see the link below for information on VSU's own course management system, BlazeVIEW.
The GOML online courses use the GoVIEW course management system for course delivery, where courses are accessible starting on the first day of class - Click Here for the GOML Academic Calendar. The GoVIEW System serves as the hub for your GOML courses, where you attend class, correspond with your classmates and professors, check your grades, and much more. To access GoVIEW:
- Username: VSU email PID, the first part of email address (i.e. jdoe) + _VSU, or jdoe_VSU
- Password: the same as your Banner password used to register for courses.
- Click here for more information on accessing GoVIEW for your online classes
NOTE: If you have changed your password since you originally registered, you should use the first password you used after changing it from your birthday. If you have forgotten it, or it does not work, follow these directions to obtain it:
- Log into the Banner Self Service page here:
- Click on the Personal Information Tab
- Click on the View eCore/VSU Online/GOML username and request password link
- The GOML password will be e-mailed to your VSU e-mail address
- Try logging in to the GoVIEW Vista platform again
Click here for the GoVIEW help pages, or call toll-free 855-772-0423. Be sure to identify yourself as a GOML student.
It is recommended that you independently save and retain all your work that you submit to GoVIEW, as access to courses ends at the end of the term.
To hide 'old' courses in the system, click on the pencil icon in the upper left corner of the Course List box. Next to the course you wish to hide, click "Hide Link."