Transfer Student Information
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR NEW TRANSFER STUDENTS IN THE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION:
Once accepted to VSU, contact the COE Advising Center (email@example.com or 229-245-3880) to be advised.
It is ESSENTIAL that transfer students contact the College of Education and Human Services Advising Office to determine eligibility to begin coursework based on program requirements, specifically:
- GPA needed for major*
- Additional, Required Physical Education courses (6 hours)
- Passing Scores on GACE Program Admission Assesment.
- Area F (Major-specific portion of CORE courses)
- Program admission course (299x)
If you have not applied to VSU, but plan to transfer, please feel free to contact the Advising Center (firstname.lastname@example.org or 229-245-3880) to find out what you need to have completed prior to transferring to be ready to start in your major.
Would you like to know how courses transfer in to VSU courses? Please follow the directions below:
- Choose Transfer Articulation
- Select the state you are transferring from
- Then, select the school you are transferring from
- A list of the transferable classes will be listed.
Please note: This is not a guarantee. The final decision on how courses transfer to your program of study will be made by your permanent advisor.