Blazinʼ Brigade Drumline Camp
JUNE 22-24, 2018
Join the Blazin' Brigade percussion staff and guest artists on the beautiful campus of Valdosta State University, June 22-24, for three days of non-stop drumline and front ensemble. This camp brings percussionists in grades 9-12 to Valdosta State University to experience comprehensive and quality percussion instruction with attention on fundamental technique that can be applied in any performance situation.
REGISTRATION AND FEES
On-campus resident camper ($100) - This fee covers two nights in an air conditioned dorm room with a roommate and all meals from Friday night dinner through Sunday lunch. Blazin' Brigade counselors stay in dorms, in addition to VSU Residential Life staff trained for emergency situations.
Commuter (no fee) - Meal tickets for Friday night dinner through Sunday lunch can be purchased for $46.50.
- Dr. Ryan M. Smith, Valdosta State University Assistant Professor of Percussion an Blazin' Brigade Percussion Coordinator
- Aaron Savage, Blazin' Brigade Percussion Instructor
- Dr. John Cypert, Atlanta Spirit Percussion Supervisor
- Travis Downs, Yamaha Percussion Artist
- Sean Womack, Phantom Regiment front ensemble instructor, Pearl Percussion Artist
- David Nelson, Percussion Caption Supervisor for Colts Drum and Bugle Corps, Conn-Selmer Artist
Blazin' Brigade is thankful for the generous financial and in-kind support from:
- Valdosta State University
- Valdosta State University College of the Arts
- Valdosta State University Music Department
- Portman's Music Superstore