SPARK: Frequently Asked Questions
1) Where do I eat during SPARK?
For students with meal plans, the meal plan begins August 5. You must bring your Student ID to all meals.
2) How much does SPARK cost for new students?
There is no additional cost to attend SPARK events.
3) Is SPARK a requirement for all new students?
Yes! SPARK is a crucial part of the transition period to college life and navigating VSU, so it is important for all new students to participate.
4) What online information should I reference before coming to campus?
You are off to a great start by visiting the SPARK website! However, a great place to reference information is on MyVSU, your VSU Email, and the V-State Mobile App provide insightful tips and help to navigate college life.
5) How do I access the V-State Mobile App?
The V-State Mobile App is available for download on both Apple and Android phones. To access this efficiently, use your VSU log-in and password. This app will update constantly and can offer information regarding schedules and services.
6) Should I activate my VSU email before coming to campus?
Yes! The VSU (@valdosta.edu) email is a great way to get started communicating with peers, staff, faculty and more. This will also be used frequently to distribute important information.
7) Where can I find information about organizations and events on campus?
BlazerLink is your resource for ALL student life information and events. You can log into BlazerLink using your Blazeview login and password.