Steps for Students Who Have Started Classes
Please note you will not be able to complete these steps until the first day of your classes, as access to these accounts will not be available until this time.
Step 1: Logging into the MyVSU Portal
Using the username and password you set up when you were admitted to the university, log into the MyVSU Portal. This portal is a fully-integrated platform designed to serve the needs of VSU students, faculty and staff by offering a single login for most VSU services.
If you do not know your username or password, click the Forgot Your Password? link on the MyVSU portal page and complete the form that is displayed in order to retrieve your username and reset your password.
Step 2: Access Your Online Course Content
After you have logged into the MyVSU portal, you can click the BlazeVIEW D2L link in order to review content for online classes or hybrid classes (hybrid classes meet face-to-face, but also utilize online course content).
Step 3: Software
- Students are eligible for 5 free copies of Microsoft Office for computers and 5 copies for mobile devices. Our Microsoft Education Guide offers steps on claiming your free copies.
- For other university recommended software including our student print driver and verified antivirus, please visit our recommended technologies page.
Step 4: Get Assistance
- For information on additional campus technology, please visit our User Guides and Resources section.
- To submit a help request, please log into the Technology Services Portal system with your VSU username and password.
- Likewise, please don't hesitate to contact us if we can assist you in your experience getting started with VSU. Our contact information can be found in the left sidebar.
- Solutions Center
1500 N. Patterson St. Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
VSU Solutions Center
Eastern Standard Times
Mon-Thurs: 8 am - 7 pm
Friday: 8 am - 5 pm
Saturday: 9 am - 2 pm
Sunday: 9 am - 3 pm