VSU Online Accounts
Setting Up MyVSU
Valdosta State University unifies access to a number of online electronic resources through the MyVSU Portal link found on the VSU web site. This guide will walk you through the steps of setting up your MyVSU account and provide an overview of the key resources you can access with it. Setting up your MyVSU is contingent on what the university classifies you as therefore the new user guides are tailored to that classification.
In Fall 2018, a new MyVSU portal will be implemented. It will feature academic progress tracking, a responsive design, easier access to advisors, and an improved announcement and notification tool.
VSU Electronic Services
With the MyVSU login, you will gain access to VSU’s electronic services such as:
- Office 365, which includes your VSU email and a variety of online Microsoft apps.
- Banner, which includes registration for classes, access your financial aid, meal plan options, among other things.
- BlazeView, which includes your online coursework access
- VSU's Wi-Fi service.
Philo Edu is the industry leader in bringing live TV and DVR to college students on all of the devices they use — computers, tablets, and smartphones — anywhere on campus. Since Philo is a third party company, the Valdosta State IT department can only assist you with connecting to Philo, which is done through your MyVSU account.
- To access the education login page, type: valdosta.philo.com
- In the right corner, click the button Login with Valdosta ID
- You will be redirected to the MyVSU login page.
- Login using your credentials and enjoy streaming!
- NOTE: You must be connected to VSU Wi-Fi to access Philo.
For more information regarding Philo, visit Housing and Residence Life’s webpage.
Other Helpful Resources
Contact the Solutions Center!
- VSU Solutions Center
1500 N. Patterson St. Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
VSU Solutions Center
Eastern Standard Times
Mon-Thurs: 8 am - 9 pm
Friday: 8 am - 5 pm
Saturday: 8 am - 1 pm
Sunday: 8am - 2 pm