Shared Services Information Library

The resources on this page are provided to give you quick access to useful ADP information. You can use the links below to jump to a section on this page or just scroll down to find what you are looking for. 


Shared Services Login

User Guides


Time/Leave Entry

Time/Leave Approval

How to Register

eTime Time Stamp 
(Non-Benefited Bi-Weekly)

Leave Request & Time Approval
(for Bi-Weekly & Time Stamp)

How to Add eTime as a Service

eTime Benefited Bi-Weekly

Delegating Authority

Resetting Password

Guide for Faculty & Monthly Staff

Leave Request Approval

Editing Dependent Info

Time Clock Users -Viewing Pay Statement, Time Card & Leave Accrual Reports 

Supervisor guide for employees in multiple positions

Editing Beneficiary Info

Condensed Monthly Guide


Checking Leave Balances


Electing Benefits (Open Enrollment)

Electing Benefits (New Hire)


Updating personal Info




What does Shared Services do?

For information click HERE.

How do I access my W-2?

For instructions click HERE.

I went to register but the system said I do not exist; what do I need to do?

Employees should contact Human Resources at 229-333-5709. Students should contact Student Employment at 229-333-7574.

Is there more training for ADP scheduled?

You may contact Employee Development at 229-259-5105 for training assistance on ADP.

Who is supposed to be using the Time Stamp icon?

The time stamp method of recording time is designated for employees with the classification "Non-Benefited" Bi-Weekly. This group includes student assistants, work study, casual labor, and part-time staff. Employees classified as Benefited Bi-Weekly will be recording their time in the ADP system much like they do now on their time sheets; it is just going to be electronic.

For more FAQs regarding Shared Services, click here.



Additional Help

Please check this FAQ page for additional questions


For ADP questions related to general HR issues, call Human Resources and Employee Development at 229-333-5709.

For Leave Issues, ask for Laura Pitts.

For Benefits (BOSS) issues, ask for Maurie Tarpley or Catherine Willis

For W2 and general payroll issues, call Jamie Flint at 229-333-5708

For computer access issues, please submit an on-line help form at or contact the IT Helpdesk at 229-245-4357.

For student employment issues, call 229-333-7574

For training assistance, call 229-259-5105

ADP TotalPay® Visa® Card Account Information

Direct Deposit Enrollment Form

TotalPay Brochure