All faculty searches are now approved in People Admin. The workflow chart can be found here.
Before the OSE can approve any candidates for phone interviews, we must receive the screening instrument used by the committee that, at minimum, includes:
- Total number of applicants
- List of names of all applicants who have applied
- How each applicant measures up to the required qualifications
- How they measure up to the preferred qualifications
- Explanation of exclusion for all non-selected applicants
Click here for a sample matrix/rubric.
- 1500 N. Patterson St. University Center Entrance 5 Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
- Phone: 229.333.5709
- M-TH 8am - 5:30pm and Friday 8am-3pm. Email and/phone calls responded to within 24hrs. Thank you for your patience.