Coming Soon: Percipio!
Migration to Percipio
We have exciting news! Our LMS is being upgraded to Skillsoft's new platform called Percipio. What does this mean for you all?
- On Wednesday, May 5th users will no longer have access to Skillport in preparation for the migration
- On Monday, May 17th users will have automated access to Percipio
You may be asking yourself, "What will happen to the training and development I've completed in Skillport?". The good news is that all historical data and learning plan completions will be preserved in our archived database. Other important things to know:
- Percipio has a fresh new look and a better end-user experience
- Percipio offers updated content on a variety of topics. Even more than Skillport!
- For users who are currently in the midst of completing a training plan or module:
- All training needs to be completed by May 4th at 5:30PM
- Progress for modules that have not yet been completed will not be migrated to the new platform. It will re-set your progress and you will have to re-start the training module at the point of access on May 17th.
Please refer to our EOD newsletter for important new features and updates as the migration takes place.
- May 10, 2021 10AM-10:30AM
- May 10, 2021 2PM-2:30PM
- May 13, 2021 11AM-11:30AM
- May 13, 2021 3PM-3:30PM