Looking for a fun and free way to stay motivated with your healthy lifestyle?
Walk Georgia is a free, online activity tracking program, created by the University of Georgia Extension. This grant funded program is designed to combat obesity in the state and increase physical activity in a fun, community-oriented way. In addition to free fitness tracking and various fitness resources, the online program also includes the creation of challenges and comparison with other participants!
Our current challenge will take place from June 3 - July 22!
Check out the Walk Georgia introduction video here!
How to Join:
- Use this link to join the VSU group and create your account with Walk GA. If you need assistance with creating a Walk Georgia Profile click here.
- Once you have joined Valdosta State University - Walk Georgia, you can opt to join a subgroup or email firstname.lastname@example.org to create your own subgroup. Existing subgroups include:
- Emerging Blazers - designed for those starting a fitness plan or looking for low impact members.
- Iron Blazers - designed for those high impact members looking for other heavy exercisers.
- Faculty/Staff - open to any faculty or staff member wanting to join a subgroup with others who work on campus.
- Undergraduate students - open to any undergraduate student wanting to be a part of a group of undergraduates.
- Graduate students - open to any graduate student want to be a part of a group of graduates.