USG Well-being Challenge
Get ready for your next team challenge! The Fall College Tour Challenge starts on August 17, 2020. This is your chance to team up with colleagues to get active and start a little healthy competition. We’re going on a college tour! Take the fall challenge and visit all 26 University System of Georgia campuses. Your steps will convert to mileage between the institutions, which cover the state from the mountains to the coast and from the Chattahoochee to the Savannah rivers.
- This challenge starts on Aug 17, 12:00 am local time, and ends on Sep 27, 11:59 pm local time. The last chance to upload your steps is Sep 28, 11:59 pm local time. Steps uploaded after this date won’t be counted in the final results. Try uploading daily—it’s more fun!
- Teams can have up to 10 participants. You can join an existing team or create a new team. It’s up to you! Either way, try to have a full team of 10 to maximize your score.
- You can get credit for a maximum of 30,000 steps per day (so aim high)!
- The team with the most steps at the end of the challenge wins.
- You have up to 14 days to go back and enter steps prior to the upload deadline.
- Spouses on the USG healthcare plan can participate too!
Sign up through the USG Well-being platform (Virgin Pulse).
- Employees can access through OneUSG Connect Benefits or through the Virgin Pulse App.
- Spouses can access through ourwellbeing.usg.edu or through the Virgin Pulse App.
Still need to earn your $100 well-being credit as an employee or spouse enrolled in the USG Healthcare plan? Track your steps each week of the challenge and earn $25. This can be done by syncing a device or tracking manually.