Mental Health Awareness
Mental health is essential to everyone’s overall health and wellbeing, and mental illnesses are common and treatable. While 1 in 5 people will experience a mental illness during their lifetime, everyone faces challenges in life that can impact their mental health. This is especially true now as we all experience the impact of COVID-19. During this Mental Health Awareness month, remember the resources available to you as highlighted below. Take a moment to download a tips sheet, or attend a webinar. Take time this month to put your mental health first!
- Students - VSU Telecounseling
- Employees - KEPRO Employee Assistance
- VSU Counseling Center Virtual Relaxation Room
- COVID-19 Student Resource Page
- COVID-19 Employee Resource Page
Tools 2 Thrive
Click on the images below to download helpful tip sheets.