Keep America Active Challenge
at if you could go coast to coast without boarding a plane, hopping on a bus, or gassing up the car? Well, now you can in the University System of Georgia (USG) Well-being Challenge: Keep America Active.
Your goal is to log 200 points (25+ points per week) by recording physical activity minutes or steps, meditation time, and mindful eating. Syncing is available with your activity tracking devices!
Participate as an individual or join a team of up to 15 members to compete and get ready to move toward a healthier you in this fun 8-week competition!
Registration: September 3rd - September 22nd
Challenge Dates: September 16th - November 10th
Kick-off Celebration at VSU: Thursday, September 26th at 3 PM in the STEAM Center
Ending Celebration at VSU: Details Coming Soon!
How do I sign up? Visit ourwellbeing.usg.edu, once you have logged into the Well-being portal, navigate to the Register for the Keep America Active Challenge tile. Select “Register and Participate Here”.
- Bi-weekly newsletter and prize drawings throughout the challenge
- Periodic group walks, meditations time, and mindful eating sessions
- Trophy and prizes for top two teams
- Trophy and prizes for top three individuals
- Prize drawings for all participants during ending celebration