WW On-Campus Program
WW is not currently meeting on-campus. If you would like to be added to the interest list, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Program
Moving from Weight Watchers to WW - a name that welcomes everyone who seeks to be healthier, not just manage their weight!
The on-campus program is open to faculty, staff, students, retirees, friends and relatives.
Wellness that Works Series
- Practical guidance from a workplace coach who has experienced behavior change to lose weight, eat healthier, move more and develop a positive mind-set.
- Weekly on-site meetings designed to last only 45 minutes in total to fit perfectly in the busy workday as well as the flexibility to attend meetings at our community locations.
- Proven advantage of group support.
- Free access to WW e-Tools, our online wellness that works app
- Launching WellnessWins, an innovative rewards program that earns you "Wins" you can redeem for incredible prizes, delivered to your door.
AS A BENEFITED EMPLOYEE, DO YOU HAVE A MEDICAL FLEX-SPENDING OR HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT?
If your physician has prescribed the Weight Watchers program as treatment for obesity or an obesity-related disease, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) may allow you to use funds from your pre-tax accounts such as your Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or HSA to pay with tax-free dollars. This can add up to significant savings! Find out more under frequently asked questions.
Click HERE to view frequently asked questions.