Financials Data Warehouse FAQs
What is the acronym for the Financials Data Warehouse?
Which browsers can I use to access FDWH currently?
Internet Explorer and Google Chrome
What are the URL and login credentials to access FDWH?
The URL is: https://mandrake.valdosta.edu:9804/analytics
Please enter your VSU Active Directory (Computer Login) information to access FDWH.
What can you do if you receive an invalid username and/ password error message when logging into FDWH?
Please follow the basic steps below to synchronize your account:
- go to VSU home page: https://www.valdosta.edu/
- select MyVSU
- select the “Forgot your password?” link directly below the SIGN IN button prior to login or click the link below: https://iforgot.valdosta.edu/
- select "I Know My VSU Password" button
- enter your existing Active Directory username and password into the textboxes here
- click "Login" button
- enter the same Active Directory password twice
- click "Change Passwords" button
Is there a user guide available?
Yes. Here is the User Guide
What can I do if I am a budget manager and want to authorize an eligible employee to access the same reports as I do?
Please complete the Financials Data Warehouse User Access Request Form from the link below: http://www.valdosta.edu/administration/finance-admin/financial-services/budget-services/forms/financial-datawarehouse-user-access-request-.pdf and send back the signed/dated form as an attachment when responding the service desk ticket or fax it back to the IT Financials Team at 229-333-7408.
What reports are currently available in FDWH?
- Budget Activity Summary
- Budget Activity Detail
- Revenue Activity Summary
- Revenue Activity Detail
- Budget Journal by Department
- Grant Budget Activity Detail
- Schedule G
- Schedule G1