- Online Graduate Application – Application Fee (credit or debit card and e-checks accepted).
- Graduated from an accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.75 on all attempted, college-level undergraduate and graduate coursework. Submit academic transcripts for any undergraduate degree and graduate degrees.
- Applicants must hold a valid Georgia Induction, Initial Professional, or Advanced/Lead Certificate or hold a comparable valid professional certificate in another state.
- Applicants must be employed as elementary teachers and must submit the Verification of Employment as a Teacher Form.
- VSU Medical Form. This program is delivered online. Students should complete the student information section and distance learning exemption only.
- Verification of Lawful Presence:
- This is not required for individuals who do not qualify for in-state tuition or a residency waiver.
- This must be received prior to enrollment (if applicable), NOT prior to admission.
- Citizenship documentation is needed for any applicant who wishes to be considered for in-state tuition.
Valdosta State University's "Online Tuition Rates" are competitive both within the state of Georgia and nationally.
Each course in the program is equivalent to three credit hours. The cost depends on how many credit hours for which you register. Cost is calculated based on the university's eTuition rate and mandatory fees. Students whose registration is ONLY for classes that are not scheduled on campus in Valdosta will only be assessed the mandatory technology and institutional fees each semester.
Go to the Tuition and Fees Schedule website page and click on the "Graduate Students" link.