Computer Lab Policy
- Users must abide by Valdosta State University’s VSU Information Resources Acceptable Use Policy and Peachnet Acceptable Use Policy.
- Save your work often! Save often to a Jump Drive or other form of Media Storage.
- Looking for a lost flash drive? Ask the lab monitors or the 2nd floor Reference Desk staff. If you are looking for lost personal items, ask the 2nd floor Circulation Desk staff.
- Peer-to-Peer clients are not allowed on Library computers.
- Users are asked to respect the needs of those who seek a quiet place to study. Please set your cell phones to silent.
- Reference Services
- Administrative Office
- Main Fax
1500 N. Patterson St. Valdosta, Georgia 31698
1500 N. Patterson St.
Valdosta, GA 31698
Mon-Thu: 10 am - 7 pm *
All Access to the building is by VSU 1 Card Only.
The Odum Library is a Federal Depository Library.